SLICED LINGUICA WITH ROASTED VEGETABLES & POTATOES
This Portuguese-inspired roasted sheet pan dinner will excite your taste buds and make for an easy cleanup, too.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 35 minutes
Total Time: 45 minutes
1 pkg (11 oz) Silva Linguica Portuguese Sausage, sliced
1 1/2 lb potatoes, diced
1 yellow pepper, sliced
1 green pepper, sliced
1 head broccoli, cut into florets
1 onion, sliced
2 tbsp olive oil
2 tsp smoked paprika
1/2 tsp each salt and pepper
1/2 tsp garlic powder
2 tbsp lemon juice
2 tbsp chopped chives
1. Preheat oven to 425˚F. In large bowl, toss together sausage, potatoes, yellow pepper, green pepper, broccoli, onion, olive oil, smoked paprika, salt, pepper and garlic powder. Arrange in single layer on parchment paper–lined baking sheet.
2. Bake for 35 to 40 minutes or until vegetables are tender and sausage is heated through.
3. Sprinkle with lemon juice and chives.
• Use a medley of peppers including red and orange ones and jalapeño peppers for a spicy kick.
• Substitute halved Brussels sprouts for broccoli if desired.